CobraCo® 24 Inch Antoinette Deck Railing Planter with Adjustable Brackets
- Does not apply
Display Beautiful Plants and Flowers on Deck Railings
The CobraCo® 24 Inch Antoinette Deck Railing Planter will complement your outdoor décor! This planter measure 24 inches long by 7 inches wide by 9 inches high. It also includes mounting brackets along with one of our eco-friendly coco liner. Flowers shown in planter are not included.
Use it to display your beautiful plants and flowers on your deck railings. Place several on your railings to create a delightful floral retreat. Perfect for mounting on decks – the attractive planters can be seen from both sides of the deck by sitting on top of the railing.
- Adjustable brackets for easy mounting
- Textured black finish
- Includes coco liner
- Can mount on railings 3 to 6 inches wide
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 planter
- 1 coco liner
Using Porch Railings to Help Decorate Your Porch
Whether you have an open-air porch, a screened in porch, or even a three season porch, porches are, by their very nature, part of the structure of the house. But don’t underestimate the decorative value of your porch and its porch railings.
For porch railings, use railing planters or install some yourself. Railing planters are a very innovative way to decorate your porch railings. By placing plants on porch railings it not only adds beauty to your porch railings, but saves space too! However, make sure your porch railings are strong enough to handle the weight of railing planters.
If you don’t have porch railings create a container garden. Use biodegradable coco-lined basket stands or floor planters. Use hooks or brackets for hanging coco-lined baskets.
Another option is to buy custom-made or off-the-shelf porch railings, or you can make your own. The materials you choose for your DIY porch railings will depend mainly on your skills, so be cautious when choosing between styles of porch railings.
Deck Railing Decorating Tips
The type of deck railing you choose for your deck design can have a huge effect on the style and décor of the finished deck. Even though the railing is primarily for safety reasons, it is essential to give careful consideration to the deck railing you choose. Here are expert tips that will help you with your own deck railing design and décor.
- There are various types of deck railing including those that have top caps, those built with bollards and ropes, and even those that have steel cable rails so that they don’t get in the way of the view. Choose a deck railing that is in keeping with the style of your home and garden.
- Keep in mind how you’d like to decorate your deck railings.
- Flower boxes lined with biodegradable coco that can either be hung over the railing or on top, are a perfect way to add life to deck railings.
- Flower box holders can also be used to add style to deck railings.
- Multi-purpose planters are another option for adding color and personality to deck railings.
- Use the same wood for your deck railing as you used for the deck itself and any steps that might lead to the deck. Also finish the deck railing wood in the same way, with the same type of sealant.
- If you are building your own deck, use a hand-held router to bevel the edges of the deck railing and capping to create a more professional finish.
- The simplest deck railing consists of a series of posts attached to the side of the deck. But you can easily create a deck railing with a crisscross effect by positioning wood posts diagonally with a lap joint in the middle. Just cut a block out of each post, halfway down and slot them together. A low level deck doesn’t need deck railing at all.